Thursday, June 7, 2007

On Travel

Gary reads a promo for "CommuterCast" on the CW11 Morning News.

G: That's how you get where you're going.

R: That's how I get here, couldn't today though. Bags, bags.

G: Oh it's a road trip.

R: Yeah, it's a problem with bags.

G: Ben Johnson takes a strike. If you go on the subway with your bags, do people, like, give you money?

R: No, they don't give me money but what happens, you get some really odd looks from people because you're taking up more room than you should.

K: You must keep your eye on your bags when you're on that 7 train.

R: Mine are so heavy, no problems. No one's running away with these bags.

G: Wheels. You have wheels on your bags?

R: No wheels.

G: You need wheels. Johnson fouls it off, 1-2.

R: You know I have that personality. If everyone's doing it, I can't do it. If everyone's doing wheels, I go with carry. Once everyone starts to go back to carry, I'll be with the wheels.

G: You have a lock on your bag?

R: Uh, no.

G: We're going to Detroit.

R: No lock! There's nothing worth nothing, nothing worth anything in that bag.

No comments: